Monday, March 23, 2020

Back to Work

Since we got Team Salmon back together to discuss casting, well, there haven't been any auditions to talk about yet, but we have been discussing what Team SSMN would actually look like in the RWBY universe, and that's been fun. I'll have Stacy draw it next time she has some free time from the Deities Project. Decided to only do one page of that a month to give Stacy time to devote herself to other projects.

Still struggling to get to my usual podcast tasks. I wonder if it'll ever be easy again? Well, while I'm here, might as well show off the casting calls for posterity:





Gone back to work; Charlie's is the only name in town right now as a place to dine, since you stay in your own car, so it's safe for us to stay open. Only three days in, they're already working me to the bone, these endless customers. My poor feet and knees... but, lots of hours, lots of tips, it's all very good for the ol' wallet, prime for the move to Quincy, if that can still happen in the midst of the pandemic...

Had a sleepless night recently, remembering Quigley Community Theatre, a series I wanted to animate using The Sims 2, as a combination of stories about a theatre troupe I told with that game over a decade ago, and my own more recent community theatre experiences. I can't imagine ever having time for creating such a thing, but I spent a day preparing for it just in case... downloaded an abandonware copy of The Sims 2 and made sure it runs correctly. I'll see where I am in a few months and if there's actually a chance at Quigley being a thing that can happen.

So, basically, much too busy at work this week for much creative progress, I'm shooting for getting the podcast out next week, as my hours aren't quite so constant from here on out. Got two Choices auditions... from members of the casting department, but hey, they're valid, they deserve a fighting chance at playing the characters they inspired. Really wish my sisters had auditioned by now, but... I guess it can wait for another week, I'm keeping the auditions open until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment