Monday, August 3, 2020

Absence

Been quiet for a long time. That's nothing new. I keep trying to do things. But most days, getting out of bed is the only success of the day. I keep a list of things to be done. I don't think any of it's gotten done since about February.

All my life I've been talking about projects I'm trying to create and, perhaps prematurely, letting people know I'd like them to be involved... Keys & Kingdoms: The Choices was supposed to be the one that was actually going to happen. We had a voice cast, we had storyboards almost completed, but the art eventually just stopped happening, and, well, I can't record the voice actors until I'm in Quincy... planned to be there by the first of July, but I've completely pushed myself to the limit of everything I know about finding a place to live and gotten absolutely nowhere. I'm clueless.

I'm feeling absolutely worthless. Devoid of potential. Sub-human. Right now, I'm spending some time with my mom, we're going to go on a road trip and... hopefully somehow get things together.

There are a lot of people out there who believe in me. Not me, I don't think I'll ever be able to do anything right ever again, but... some other people. Gotta keep going for those people.

1 comment:

  1. Also remember a pandemic occurred. It changed a lot of your plans. Things will be fine.

    ReplyDelete