Monday, July 26, 2021

The Best Yet?


All right, when I post this blog Monday morning... it will be the release date of Better Yet? Yup, that's right. Comes out in, like... 12 hours now. That's very exciting. I'm gonna be working hard at promoting it from the moment it unleashes itself on the public. #BetterYet, everybody! Well, the hashtag probably won't really go anywhere. But how about some YouTube comments? I get a very satisfying amount of views and likes on my videos but almost no comments. It's creepy as hell. Like watching a silent, staring crowd. If you watch it, just shout us out.

It's also time for other tasks of TAPAS Phase Two that I've been trying to dive back into. New podcast episodes in time, but mostly things like making sure the website is up-to-date and everyone has proper credit for everything they've done. It's a lot to go through.


Here's a simple new online avatar that I pasted together for myself, it's the new header image on my Twitter page. If you already know, then you know, and you're my favorite kind of people. If you don't know, these are two characters from RWBY; very very minor characters, but on the left we have Sage Ayana and on the right, Shay Mann. It's rare to see my first name or my last name in media, but here's a show that has both, ain't that remarkable. SageMann could very well be their ship name, if anyone ships them, which, despite the fact that they've never even appeared in the same season of the show together, is entirely possible. I'm hoping to commission something a little later, an actual drawing of them together, holding up little signs that say "Sage" and "Mann" like they're at the airport or something.

But, that's not a big priority, we've got lots of other stuff to work on right now. We're gonna try to give Better Yet? plenty of time to simmer and be the thing we have out right now, but we're also nearing the next step for our big fantasy stories, and that's gonna be super-exciting.

And, er, okay, that's all I've got to say. I have not had a chance to actually get to that Phase Two stuff yet. I'm starting now, Monday morning, for sure taking a break in the evening when the show launches to make sure everybody knows and it's promoted properly!

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited to get to see all of your projects are coming together and you're finally able to release them into the world!!

    ReplyDelete