Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Writing and Creating

Released today the first episode of Chit-Chat, a panel discussion for newly-released projects. Hopefully one day there'll be another one to chit-chat about! We talked about Better Yet? and it was a lot of fun looking back on it, and listening to the writers go even further back to before I ever became involved.

It's an interesting process, writing a story. I've prepared a lot of stories in the past ten years or more. I go back to them now and then, make little modifications. I imagine, if I had released them when I first intended to, well... I'd probably be embarrassed by them now. The stories are so much better now. I guess if I just keep on modifying them until the day I die, they'll be just amazing. But no, one day the right time will come to actually develop them, and... improve them as they go.

So, there's that, and I also put out a promo pic for Irregular Fantasy!, with David Morgan-Mar's endorsement. The character poses and background, which I believe I've alluded to but not previously displayed on the blog. At one point I stopped really talking about the adaptation of DMM's work. Didn't stop all the older blog material from existing, of course. In short, he's okay with us working on it, when we finish something we will discuss releasing it. And he gave me the quick okay for releasing this picture as long as it's clear these are his characters and that we have his permission, naturally. Upcoming soon is a video Stacy and I made of her drawing process, that was fun to make, so I'm glad we have the chance to show it off.

Storyboards are proceeding, voice casts are preparing, it's nice that we're going forward.

1 comment: