Thursday, October 1, 2020

Daily Tasks: Day 16

Well, today's the day. I've got Zoom Pro and YouTube Premium (for an ad-free Killer Bean experience). Going to do some experiments with making and recording meetings! Before I do that, I think I'm going to take inventory on all my clothes and stuff... I have old clothes, new clothes, clothes with holes, clothes that don't fit, so I'll get rid of all the unwanted ones and then compile everything I have, so I know what my wardrobe options are once I start appearing on camera.

Spent most of the day experimenting with Zoom. Everything went wrong and by the end of the day I was in tears, desperately needing to scream and run and hit things... I don't know why I expected anything different, that's what happens when I try anything. Why do I try?

I had so much other stuff to do... this is impossible. Life is such an awful thing. I wake up every morning thinking maybe it doesn't have to be, but I can never fool myself for very long. Existence is the worst idea ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment