Sunday, October 4, 2020

Daily Tasks: Day 19

Okay -- bit of a later start than I would have liked today, so let's roll. First thing on the agenda? Explain here on the blog what the agenda is.

Mom says the stuff I need her help with will happen on Thursday, so I pushed it back to then.

Today we're having our very first official Zoom meeting! I'm so nervous... okay, I have to make sure I'm showered and shaved and pretty! That's our main priority. Also gotta print myself out a little script so I can introduce the video.

Also today, got some old Choices art I want to compile into a progression; like, the five stages of the Choices character design. Then gonna, oh, try to write some fanfiction, and then see about making an official TAPAS Facebook page. I'll let you know how all of that turns out.

I'm back! We made the video and it turned out awesome. Should be edited and released by the end of the week. Fanfiction and art... yeah, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to push that back to tomorrow. Then there's the Facebook page. I think I'll do that right now.

Here it is! https://www.facebook.com/TAPASandStuff/

No comments:

Post a Comment