Thursday, September 17, 2020

Daily Tasks: Day 2

Okay, I have completed the script for Podcast #43. I'm having difficulty getting down to the business of recording it... I'll get around to it. Today's task was to play a round of Icewind Dale, but I need a pair of headphones in order to record a gaming video, so I'd better grab one whenever I get a chance to complete another vital task: clothes shopping.

There's also the matter of registering to vote... gotta do that. I didn't vote in the 2016 election and, well... kinda feel bad.

I think that's all I have to say. Everything above, I'll see about doing tomorrow, do need some assistance with transportation and the printing out of forms, but... this is going extremely well. And I'm taking a walk every day. Gotta keep that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment