Friday, September 18, 2020

Daily Tasks: Day 3

Okay, er... today kind of got away from me, I wound up finishing up a bit of Droon-related writing, just thinking if I ever did write an adaptation of Droon, it would be really cool if its continuity and characterization were way more consistent than in the books, so I came up with a plan for how to get that done...

Among today's task, I was thinking about how to do more Let's Plays of Jackbox Party Pack games. The topic of using Zoom to make group reaction videos came up the other day, so I thought it'd be a good format for some long-distance Jackbox gaming too. The webcam on my laptop doesn't work -- I've done absolutely everything suggested by the Dell website to make it work, to no avail -- but that's okay, I have a camcorder because I assumed from the beginning that it'd have better quality than a webcam. I've never used my camcorder. Or Zoom. And I'm not entirely sure if my gaming laptop's built-in recording software, which specifically records programs, not just the screen, could record Zoom and a game simultaneously, in which case I'll have to get another software that actually records the screen... so, lots to think about, I imagine I'll be in tears a few times trying to figure out how to get this Zoom thing rolling, but I can't imagine it not working out eventually, lots of people do it.

Gaming aside, perhaps we could open our series of movie reactions with The Princess Bride, a movie that's making a cool comeback this year, which my fiancee has confessed to never having seen. Cool, cool... stuff to think about.

So, anyway, yeah -- no podcast tonight. I'll get to it first thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment