Thursday, September 24, 2020

Daily Tasks: Day 9

Pretty productive day. Never as much as I would like, but it's goin' on. Got the Choices storyboards back into production, preparing some stuff for Irregular Fantasy, working on some stuff for the Keys & Kingdoms universe which you'll see here on the blog as soon as I'm finished with it. I was supposed to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas today for the podcast, but... guess I'll do it tomorrow. Eengh, very uneasy about continually moving to-do list items that I didn't finish today to later in the week, that's never a good omen.

Also, I still have lingering, throbbing bruises on my head and an aching jaw from when I hurt myself the other day, so... my earlier statement of "I can't even self-harm properly", I guess that's false. I know that shouldn't be a nice thought, that I shouldn't feel as comforted, assured, and triumphant as I do about it, but... when you can't do anything right over the course of a lifetime? You take what you can get. I can totally beat me up. Er... don't worry, I won't do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment