Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Daily Tasks: Day 7

And it's happened. Podcast 43 is fully edited, now for the process of allowing it to process and upload and whatever the words are for, you know, turning it into a real video. You know, I just noticed that all the videos I've made are 720p, because you have to get the professional version of my software to get 1080p... that's a bit disappointing. None of them look bad, per se, but... definitely going to have to upgrade to something crisper eventually.

So, er... I hoped to settle into the pattern of my podcast premiering on Tuesdays at 10:00 in the morning, but, quickly realized that wasn't happenin' this morning, so I set the goal in my head to 4:00. It's 5:00 now. So... I'll have it premiere at 7:00. And then that will be what I shoot for every week, Tuesday at 7.

A few other things I need to knock out of the way before I move right along to the next podcast. Things like registering to vote. Conveniently, it's Voter Registration Day, which I didn't know was a thing until this morning, what a happy coincidence that it should come on the day I was going to register... gosh, I hope that doesn't mean I can't register after today? I don't have a state ID, so I need to send my registration in the mail. I hope I'm not too late.

And then there's the "be a better friend" part. First thing I'm doing is reaching out to a couple of people with whom I've been a bit presumptuous... people sometimes notice that I only ever talk about TAPAS projects. I do that because I don't know how to talk about anything else, I don't know what other value I can bring to a conversation.

But the reason I do what I do, the TAPAS thing, is because I want to hang out with cool people. Don't rightly know how else to do that. What else do people talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment