Sunday, September 27, 2020

Daily Tasks: Day 12

Didn't have time to do much today -- just took the updates on Irregular Fantasy that had been going on in the TAPAS Discord, and shared them with the members of the TAPAS Facebook group. Not sure why I bother, nobody in there ever answers me. All these cool updates just get left on read.

Anyway, I did that, then it was time for getting other things done -- Mom took me along on a hike, after which we went shopping for some clothes. For ten years, I've been meaning to chuck all the clothes I own and start all over with a new wardrobe. Now I've finally got some new clothes, and they're so awesomely different from the ones I've been wearing for the past ten years. As it's soon time to start appearing in person on the YouTube channel instead of just in voice-over, the timing is magnifique.

So, back home from that adventure, it's about 6:30 in the evening... and for starters, the next podcast is due in two days and I haven't done any of that, so, prioritizing that. After I go through all the items on my tape recorder, because a long walk always means many new ideas.

Let's see, just to mix things up, let's talk about everything that was on today's agenda: there was editing and posting those Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator videos I made a while back, finishing the blog post about the next Explore Cosmos episode, and posting an update to my long-abandoned Disney Princess fanfiction, Princess Party. Probably won't get all of that done this evening... and there's a lot on the agenda for tomorrow. Time once again to readjust the schedule, I think. Let's see about that... and I think, once again to mix things up, I'll go ahead and post this blog post right now instead of at the very end of the day. I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment