Sunday, September 20, 2020

Daily Tasks: Day 5

This being Sunday, I've once again been forced to move everything on my to-do list to this coming week because none of it got done this past week. Just like every week in living memory.

But this is a good system I'm looking at right now. Just three things per day for the next two weeks, followed by falling into a rhythm. It can happen, it can happen, there's a very loud voice that sounds an awful lot like me in my head telling me it'll never happen... and it's certainly never happened before, as far as I can recall... I mean, maybe there was a time when things on my to-do lists got done? Not that I can recall, but it's plausible. There was definitely a time the podcast came out weekly; not always exactly on time, but certainly close enough.

And, okay, Sunday's over. I did some major readjusting of the entire TAPAS game plan, and certainly prepared for the editing and posting of the podcast, but... nothing actually got done. I didn't even shower. Kill me, just kill me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment